Chip Tuning means the optimization of the Engine controller parameters. The purpose of optimization is boosting the power and efficiency of the engine, while keeping its reliability and capabilities.
On turbo engines is expected an increase between +15% and +30% in power and torque.
On engines without turbo, usually, the increase in power and torque is between 3% and 8%.
We offer You a COMPLETE QUALITY Chip Tuning service in one place:
- Car Diagnostic
- Courtesy Car while tuning is underway
- Proved increase in power with the use of a dynamometer.
- Warranty on Our work
The driver can feel the benefits of optimization as:
- Better vehicle acceleration,
- Better responsiveness,
- Slightly higher top speed,
- Reduced fuel consumption with the same driving style.
Factories must take multiple reserves in the creation of an engine. Their product must comply with many different requests as:
- The proper function under different environment conditions (ice, snow, heat, humidity, altitude),
- Different fuel qualities,
- Different, all stricter, ecology requests,
- Different insurance class restrictions,
- Resist countless different types of drivers and driving styles.
Factories produce huge series of similar engines build with mostly the same components, who are created with certain tolerances. So two identical cars, that came from the same factory, can have different capabilities.
Also frequently happens that, a factory, has for sale the same engines with different engine power and/or torque.