Frequent faults of the injection modules V17DT/L on Opel vehicles
On Opel engines Opel Y17DT/L happen faults on the injection modules.
- The “Engine Fault” warning light turns on
- THe engine rumbles during drive
- The engine turns off, once it reaches working temperature
- The vehicles does not start
- P0251 – Spill Valve Malfunction (Injection Pump)
These problems manifest on vehicles Opel Astra G 1.7 Dti (Y17DT/L) and Opel Corsa C/Combo 1.7 Dti (Y17DT/L).
All those who have this problem, and want to repair it as soon as possible, can contact us on the number +386 41 652 952 or, by sending an e-mail to email@example.com, or through the contact form.
We offer 1 year warranty on the repair.
|Opel 16267710 6237108||Isuzu 8971891360|
|Opel 16267710 6237108||Isuzu 8971891361|
|Opel16267710 6237108||Isuzu 8971891362|
|Opel 16267710 6237108||Isuzu 8971891363|